The quality of service you expect … and beyond … That’s what Shin Tours will deliver when we customize your corporate event in Israel. We’re here to make your meeting, incentive, conference or exhibition a memorable, profitable occasion.
Choose from state-of-the-art convention facilities in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, which are equally capable of accommodating a major gathering of 10,000 attendees or an intimate group of 10-100. Whatever your event, our expertise at corporate event planning will ensure that every detail is meticulously taken care of.
And beyond Israel’s first class brick-and-mortar venues, Shin Tours has a great deal more to offer your business. We will connect you to:
- The energy. Israel today is making amazing advances in fields such as agriculture, computing, medicine, robotics, strategic planning, security, and weaponry, to name just a few. This tiny, vibrant country is affectionately known as the Start-Up Nation, due to the Israeli penchant for thinking out of the box. When you bring your employees here for work or vacation, the creative energy buzzing in the very air will open and expand their minds.
- The language. We provide fast and impeccable professional translation service of both spoken and written Hebrew, for all your business needs in Israel. Whether you are looking for Hebrew-English, Hebrew-Mandarin, or any other language, we at Shin Tours are here to make communication in Israel easy and accessible for you.
- The people. Make the personal contacts you need to make things happen. You may already have heard that the concept of “proteksia” (connections) is ultra-important in the Middle Eastern business world, among both Israelis and Palestinians. As natives of Israel, we know the right people and the right approach. We’ll help you to get right down to business and get results.
- The culture. Heading to Israel to negotiate a multi-million dollar deal? B’hatzlacha (good luck) to you! When you prepare your presentation, look to Shin Tours for some invaluable coaching in the local culture. Even in the most modern corporate circles, Israeli society can often be somewhat mystifying to outsiders — a complex blend of 21st century thinking and Old World values. A deeper cultural understanding will play a pivotal role in your success.
- The opportunities. Shin Tours personnel will connect you to a variety of potential investment opportunities. Get in on the ground floor of one of the 6,000 start-ups in Israel currently, or invest in an established Israeli company which is multi-listed on NASDAQ and in China. Or dive into the booming Israel real estate market, where housing prices have increased more than 100 percent between 2006 and 2016.
Are you interested in discovering more about MICE and investment ventures in Israel? Contact Shin Tours for free business consulting services, focused on timely topics such as “How to penetrate the Israeli market” and “Design your business trip in Israel.”
Shin Tours at your service, for your success.